Sunday, April 21, 2013

Challenge: Listen to Hell Hath No Fury - Clipse

I had never even heard of Clipse. I assume they are maybe a big thing in Gangsta rap, but maybe not enough to have been mentioned on 30 Rock or on British panal shows. That is how I stay down with the kids, which is a pretty good indication of how not down with the kids I am.

The more I look at this album cover the more confused I get

I didn't listen to it super closely, as I was cooking while I listened. I do a lot of my music listening while cooking, and I guess usually it involves more singing. Overall, well, I got through the whole thing without too much trouble and there were songs that I would dance to, without even having to be that drunk!
Songs I quite liked: Hello new world, We got it for cheap, Nightmares.
Would I listen to it again: Maybe. I dunno. I want to say yes but I probably won't. But that is my fault, not your's, Clipse.
Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment